Thursday, April 17, 2008

windows

(Not MS Windows, nerds, although I do have some thoughts about that and a tiny craving to install Vista on my new laptop, but I'll save that until they actually release SP1.)

Okay - so I thought I would give you some insight into the blog-title. In short, I'm big big big into music, but because I can't do anything constructive, my musical outlet is basically taking what other people have written and modifying it to say what I want it to. I.e., the name of this blog - I borrowed the lick from a song by the Black Crowes, "then she said my name" (Sidenote - if you don't already listen to the Black Crowes, start now). I looked for a link to the song, but the closest I came was YouTube-ing only to find a Harry Potter clip with 26 seconds of the song transposed. I'll keep looking, or eventually take the time to upload the audio.

It's a soundtrack to life, said the oyster to the pearl.

2 comments:

Lance said...

They already released SP1. :)

I wish you would turn on anonymous comments. :P

Aeth said...

Here is a link to The Black Crowes song mentioned.

http://tinysong.com/y8Y