Sunday, April 20, 2008

julie for president?

What an eventful day.

I will not be going to Williamsburg next weekend for our last tournament... I was not able to pull a team together after half of mine backed out. This means the four girls who did want to go and have paid the entry fee are being screwed. I am quite dissapointed in the lack of commitment to finish the season. It seems my expectations of these girls were too high.

My laundry list of demands for next season is growing, but full of completely reasonable requests. I spoke briefly today with the current President of the club about what I want for next season. He is not returning as President next season, but asked me to run for office.

Specifically for the Presidential position.

Evidently the current officers want the club to transition into a organization run by a younger generation of Coaches (straight from Mr. Current President's mouth) who are not also invested in the club as parents. As Ron Burgundy says, "That is good news!"

Now on to building our own facility...

No comments: