Tuesday, June 3, 2008

pandora.com

Of late, it's been kind of my thing to explore the parameters of the internet looking for things to play with instead of getting the recommended eight hours of sleep.

I played with hulu (props to Susan) & twitter (jj this time), and tried to walk a drunk guy home... but I have to say that I've been the most entertained by my newest addiction, Pandora.

I know from 9th grade Greek Mythology that it doesn't sound like a good idea, but Pandora is great - it's a customized radio station that fields the songs it plays on my stations based on my preferences and input; in other words, it's all about what I want. So, it's no wonder I love it so much (wink).

They have either genre radio stations (my favorites are the Delta blues and String ensemble), or you can create your own based on one song or artist. You can even link Pandora to Facebook, follow friends & share your stations, and bookmark your favorite songs & artists.

Go try it!

No comments: